EARN PAYPAL or AMAZON GIFTCARDS FREE
by Watching Videos, Searching, Playing Games, and MUCH More!
Even two phone apps to earn watching videos DAILY! (Tips Below)

My Swagbucks Daily Earnings Free Today : $7.80

My Swagbucks Daily Earnings Total to Date : $3,144.60


Join HERE and Earn Daily - I Average $7 per Day Free


EARNING TIPS:
-Paid to Click - Go to "Discover" Tab & Click "Encrave"
-Paid to Search - Search and win up to 4 times daily
-Paid to Answer - Go to "Answer" Tab & Click "Paid Surveys"
-Paid to Watch - Go to "Watch" Tab & Earn every 10 videos
-Paid to Play - Go to "Play" Tab & Earn up to 5 times
-Paid to Watch - 2 separate phones apps to watch & earn daily

*Earning Totals Last Updated 3/19/2014
*Phone Apps mentioned above are SBTVMobile & EntertainNow!

BBB Accredited Business Since 5/21/2010!

Earn Free Paypal or Amazon

I recently thought about when I first joined Swagbucks. I used to use 20 or more sites to earn free cash. Thankfully, I found it and now earn 10 times more than I did with just one website.

I looked at my total free earnings from Swagbucks recently. I realized that I just crossed the $3,000 lifetime earnings mark. Awesome hey? All for free and all without having to promote anything ever.

Well, I have to get back to earning for free by surfing websites. You should be too! Cheers and I give you congrats if you want to earn free cash everyday by joining Swagbucks.


- Paid to click/view websites (Encrave category)
- Paid to search (Search category) 4 wins daily always
- Paid to let videos play on your cell phone (6 apps to earn from nearly on auto-pilot)
- Paid to play games (Games category) 5 wins daily always every 2 games played
- Paid to do surveys (Answer category)
- Paid to complete offers, watch videos, or signup to newsletters/websites (Special Offers category)
- Paid to watch entertaining videos (Watch category)
- Cashouts are fast to Paypal, Amazon, and MANY giftcards
- Also has sweepstakes to win HUGE prizes or items
- Daily and monthly goals & bonuses
- Promotions all the time, Point giveaways, Birthday bonus, and SO MUCH MORE!

 Start catching up to my Swagbucks free earnings of over $3000


Small Sample of Cashout List

Small Sample of Cashout List
Join Free Here and Start with $.50 Free

Just enter "FreeGiftCards" as your signup code for a free $.50
Start earning free Paypal and Amazon Gift Cards for Free Today!